WnSoft Forums

Search getting little to no hits on youtube???

backpack45scb

I am talking about searching this forum for prior posts about youtube, best aspect ratio, etc by pte forum members. When I enter something in this forum's search box I no longer get hits on those arguments.

I am creating it as an mp4 (pte HD Video) which I plan to load to youtube, but don't know if that is the best way to do it.

I think you will find that if you make your slide show 16:9 aspect ratio 1920px by 1080px, it can be exported as an MP4 and uploaded to YouTube.

The viewer then has control over what size they see your show. Here is a link to how that size and resolution appears on youtube

If you want to view it full HD size, you have to click the cog wheel bottom right and select it.  

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Again

There are two methods of up-loading shows to YouTube, the first & the one I use is to a Youtube account I have created myself, the second is via the publish section of PTE. I & some others have had problems using this second method, maybe this will change when version 9 is issued?. For those readers who haven't yet uploaded their shows on YouTube & wish to, YT doesn't accept Exe files so you will need to publish it as a video file. To ensure maximum publicity for PTE when you up-load your show make sure you add the name Pictures to Exe or Wnsoft to the TAGS section of the up-load page, see screen shots.

Yachtsman1.

yt1.jpg

yt2.jpg