WnSoft Forums

Box of Photos (Basic)

davegee

A very basic Set of Styles from which you can create your own version(s). It is based (loosely) on the Dom's Template seen recently in the forum.

Box of Photos Start.ptestyle

Box of Photos Middle.ptestyle

Box of Photos End.ptestyle

Method: This example describes a short show of 20 or so slides as a trial. It is optimised for a 16:9 Project with 3:2 or 16:9 Images. Changing image AR in successive slides might produce unwanted effects.

Drag Image 1 into the Slide List - Import and apply the START Style to it.

Drag the rest of the Images into the Slide List in the order: Image 1; Image 2 (Twice); Image 3 (Twice) etc up to the last image which should only be a single image. Image 1 must be the same Image 1 as used above.

Import and apply the MIDDLE Style to them.

Drag the last single image into the Slide List again.

Import and apply the END Style to it.

Adjust to suit. Change the Background Image, Timings, Text etc. Animate the Box in the Start and End sections etc.

Have fun.

P.S. I have tried these on 2 different PCs (W7 and W10) and they work without any glitches.

Hi Dave

Great to see you posting again. really like your style. Simple and elegant.

Made a small show to test it out. tried to zip it to a backup and got the error shown below. 

Possibly something for Igor to address. It seem that zip cannot handle two files with the same name in different directories.

There is an easy work around with a text editor,however, might might be upsetting to a new comer to PTE

Terry

Zip Error.jpg

Thanks Terry,

I can see why that would happen - but only if you try to BIZ (or possibly to make a Template).

I can cure it by using the same image for the BG and renaming it for each section of the Style.

My intention was that the user "Adjust to suit. Change the Background Image, Timings, Text etc. Animate the Box in the Start and End sections etc. " and have a bit of fun with it." :)

DG

Hi Vilara,

Which part of the Style - Start, Middle or End?

When you put all three parts together it works OK - for me.

"Drag Image 1 into the Slide List - Import and apply the START Style to it.

Drag the rest of the Images into the Slide List in the order: Image 1; Image 2 (Twice); Image 3 (Twice) etc up to the last image which should only be a single image. Image 1 must be the same Image 1 as used above.

Import and apply the MIDDLE Style to them.

Drag the last single image into the Slide List again.

Import and apply the END Style to it."

DG