WnSoft Forums

What customers say about PTE AV Studio

Igor

I started using PTE AV Studio Pro only three months ago. I was previously an user of Photodex Proshow for several years and recently I was an user of Photopia Creator for about 3 months. Now I am a "Delighted" user of PTE AV Studio Pro. It allows me to do more creative shows than before. THANKS FOR YOUR EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

• Igor changed the title to What customers say about PTE AV Studio
  • 11 months later...

En ce qui me concerne je n'ai que des éloges à faire sur la dernière version Mac et PC

Bien sûr il y a toujours des manques si non Igor n'aurait plus rien à faire:)

parmi les manques : de meilleurs outils pour le travail sur les textes car c'est un peu simplet, on est souvent obligé de travailler avec d'autres outils pour importer un PNG

Merci çà toute l'équipe qui me permet de me trouver souvent en bonne place dans les concours, nationaux et internationaux ...

Google Translate: As far as I'm concerned I have nothing but praise for the latest Mac and PC version

Of course there are always gaps if not Igor would have nothing more to do :)

among the lacks: better tools for working on texts because it's a bit simpler, we often have to work with other tools to import a PNG

Thank you to the whole team which allows me to often find myself in a good place in competitions, national and international ... 

On 9/19/2011 at 2:23 PM, RobertAlbright said:

As the current United Kingdom Audio Visual National Championship Gold Medal winner and the current Flanders International Festival (European Championship) Gold Medal winner, I can confidently say that Pictures to Exe is a superb tool for editing and displaying your work. I have also judged audio visual championships around the world, from Australia to Ireland - PTE compares most favourably with other competing software programmes in terms of its image, sound and image in transition (animation) presentation.

Robert Albright FRPS, United Kingdom 

and the current Flanders International Festival (European Championship)  : pourrais je avoir les coordonnées de ce festival qui n'apparait pas, sauf erreur de ma part, dans les données FIAP ? Merci

Google Translate:
and the current Flanders International Festival (European Championship): could I have the coordinates of this festival which does not appear, unless I am mistaken, in the FIAP data? Thank you 

• 1 year later...

I would like to share my impressions of using the PTE AV program for 4 years. Before that, I worked for more than 10 years in the Proshow Producer program. But the time came when the Proshow developers refused to support their program and stopped optimizing it for new operating systems. As a result, I, like many users, began to look for an alternative program for my creative purposes. I'm probably not a completely standard user, since I like to create quite complex and multi-layered content. Therefore, I had the highest possible requirements for programs of this kind. I reviewed, tested and rejected about 10 alternatives. And I settled on PTE AV, almost from the first day of testing it. What captivated me about this program? This list can go on for a long time, but I will focus on the main ones.

1. Optimization. PTE AV opens projects very quickly and easily, even very complex ones. A few seconds and the program is ready to work. There is no lengthy reading of styles, transitions and footage. You can customize the opening of the program to your liking; you can make it open when you open the project you are working on, or you can make it open a new one. The program is also very fault-tolerant. Freezes and crashes over the years of operation can be counted on one hand. The development team is constantly working to optimize the program and solve every problem voiced on the official forum.

2. The program setup itself. It is very flexible, adapts to different tasks, it is very convenient!

3. Render. Fast and very high quality. Quality can be increased up to 150%. And also use motion blur if necessary. This is gorgeous!

4. Functionality! Everything is rich here! There is almost everything to realize your limitless imagination! Group layers, nested masks, 3D space, modifiers - this is just the main base. And how many more surprises you will find as you explore! Such as displacement masks or different types of blur!

5. Variability. Yes, this program helps develop creative thinking. And you may be surprised as you work that you can solve some problems in more than one way.

6. Potential. The program does not stand still. Over the 4 years during which I have been a user, many improvements, additions, and expanded functionality have been made. The program has become much more convenient to use. And work on it is ongoing. The developers are not going to abandon their project, but are constantly improving it! I wish success to the development team!

Well, in conclusion, I would like to attach a link to my post, which contains a comparison of working on one complex project in the Proshow Producer and PTE AV programs.

• Like 6