WnSoft Forums

THE TREK TO EVEREST BASE CAMP

My son recently returned from trekking to and from Everest Base Camp and asked me to create a show from his photographs.  As it's a record of HIS walk, it is a bit longer than usual at 7.5 minutes.

Res:  1920x1200.  PC and MAC versions at www.slideshowclub.com/

Maureen

Thanks to Mick Porter and Mark Allen for your reviews.

Mark - I apologise.   I thought I had replied to you on SSC  yesterday but having looked at it just now, there was nothing there and it seems that to reply to a review, you have to give yourself stars before you can submit comments which seems a bit daft. 

You and Mick are right about the timing of the show.  I was concerned that it was going to be a bit too long as there were so many great shots to choose from.  Of course, you could always pause the show with the space bar, although for me it spoils the flow.   About the one you 'nit picked' (your words, not mine) you are probably right but I don't think it matters a great deal. I did this trek and the Annapurna trail 26 years ago but, alas, no digital then, just 4x6" prints.  Couldn't do it now!

Again, thanks for your comments which are appreciated.

Maureen

Since writing this I have found where to submit 'Comments'.  Apologies.

MAUREEN

my comments/review are also missing

but

l luved it -- plan on showing it to non forum members when they come to my house

obtw

my niece tried the climb many moons ago -- got the usual sickness and did not complete the climb

• 4 weeks later...