WnSoft Forums

Vynil demo

thedom

Hi Dom,

I have enjoyed seeing your creativity and I would love to see you publish this as a style.

I also happen to be a fan of vinyl records. Probably because of my age?

Thank You,

Steven

Hi Dom,  

Looks like both of us are playing with the record concept.  I'm almost finished with a short demo of a record album derived from the PanosFX Vinyl Record action.  It won't have all the neat details you've got, but you might want to improve upon it when I get it posted.

Hi Leon,

Looks good - I think you're getting the hang of it quickly!  

This is a blast from the past... Back near Christmas of 2008 Tom began working on the idea of creating a Gram-0-Phone with PTE. He and I conspired over a week or so and we came up with some novel ways to use PTE. This is the culmination of that effort and I just stumbled across the exe and thought it would be nice to see what could be done with PTE even eight years ago - so here it is folks - the PTE Gram-0-Phone. Regretfully, it's only in Windows format because I've not been able to recover all the original files to update it to MacIntosh... I believe Tom had an even more sophisticated version but the link to it is no longer active - perhaps he will be able to find it and post the example here.

The "Reload" button will start things over. If left alone after clicking on the selection "A" button, the Gram-O-Phone will sequentially play all songs. You have the option of clicking on any of the selection buttons and playing that song. Clicking on the "Power" button will shut it down and exit. Have fun!!! Just for the record, the timing was set to be realistic with 78 revolutions per minute on the platter.

http://www.lin-evans.org/gramophone/gramophone2.zip..

Lin

I remember working with Lin on the gramophone (has it been 8 years??). This forum has been around a long time. I thought it would be a good learning experience since it used many features of PTE. The original inspiration was based on a PTE jukebox if I remember correctly. I don't have the PTE source to the gramophone but it shouldn't be too hard to create. I like the new and improved version you guys are working on. Much nicer graphics.

Tom

Love this,but although I choose TWO images can`t get the Cover image to show.......I have worked out how to add the cover text.....but need advice please how to add the cover picture..sorry to be a nuisance but am new to this and still learning.

Thankyou

Update all ok I did not highlight the images before adding effect..sorry