WnSoft Forums

The Youtube dialog has been mofied

Tonton Bruno

Hi;

presumabely the youtube dialog has been modified and PTE Video Builder is no longer able to upload a video to Youtube.

Here is the screen I obtain.

Youtube.jpg

Conversion is OK, Tranfer is OK, but there is no link to the Youtube project and I don't find any new project in my Youtube personal space.

I am able to drop the saved file in my Youtube space, so it is not a problem of access rights.

Could you please check it and correct it ?

• 3 months later...

PTE Version 9 has new instructions (new to me?) about using a special password that Google produces to accommodate such logins via third party like PTE.  I finally figured out how to generate the "special" password.  To try it, I set up fresh clean Google account and email and got the "special" password generated by Google.  I could still not upload direct from PTE.  I did same thing twice, new Google accounts, etc., but could not get it to work.  If someone has success uploading direct from PTE to Youtube, it would be nice to see a step-by-step video how it works.  For years I had enjoyed the convenience of direct upload to Youtube from PTE.  As said, initially the problems started as Youtube changed that end of the transaction.

On 14.11.2016 at 9:10 PM, Tonton Bruno said:

Hi;

presumabely the youtube dialog has been modified and PTE Video Builder is no longer able to upload a video to Youtube.

Here is the screen I obtain.

Bruno,

Please use Publish menu in PTE > Publish on YouTube.

9 hours ago, LumenLux said:

PTE Version 9 has new instructions (new to me?) about using a special password that Google produces to accommodate such logins via third party like PTE.  I finally figured out how to generate the "special" password.  To try it, I set up fresh clean Google account and email and got the "special" password generated by Google.  I could still not upload direct from PTE.  I did same thing twice, new Google accounts, etc., but could not get it to work.  If someone has success uploading direct from PTE to Youtube, it would be nice to see a step-by-step video how it works.  For years I had enjoyed the convenience of direct upload to Youtube from PTE.  As said, initially the problems started as Youtube changed that end of the transaction.

Robert,

Currently we're working to fix all issues with authorisation in Google / YouTube. It will be ready in one of nearest update 9.0.x

On 24/02/2017 at 0:10 PM, Igor Kokarev said:

Bruno,

Please use Publish menu in PTE > Publish on YouTube.

Hi Igor.

This is what I do but now I an not able even to connect to Youtube via PTE, so I can't generate anything.
I tried to use the two password process but it is the same thing.
It would be nice if you add in the dialog box an option:
"Generate project for Youtube on your hard disk, then transfer it to Youtube manually"
this woull be usefull also for people having a narrow bandwith, and needing 60 minutes to tansfer a 10 minute project.

Bruno,

Right now we're reworking the code for new YouTube authorisation. It should solve all these issues. The updated version will be ready soon (probably 9.0.2 or 9.0.3).

As a temporary workaround, please create MP4 video and then upload manually to YouTube website.