Window with Border in Mask

davegee

4 hours ago, davegee said:

16x9 Project.

3x2 Image.

Window with Border in Mask.ptestyle

DG

Dave,

I don't know how you did it but this style is BRILLIANT!!! I re-did my map and I was able to get the white border, and put my text and my red car with animation of the map. I figured out how to remove your blue background and change your zoom from 80 to my 95 percent. AND...I can rotate the image within the border!!! Magical...Fantastic... Keep up the good work. :)

Gary

3 hours ago, davegee said:

Updated the Style to Any AR Image in any AR Project and also to the Beta 18 Splitter.

Window with Border in Mask.ptestyle

DG

Dave.... Question... When I imported this update, it imported with the same name as the previous one. So I saw two styles with the same name. I then renamed one of them, but then both somehow were changed with the new name I gave. So now I have two 'Window with Border in  Mask-2'. And I don't know which is the old and which is the updated one. Is this a bug or how are update  to be handled??? And, one of them will not allow any dropdown (left or right mouse click) menu as the others do.

Gary