WnSoft Forums

Colombia slideshow

bogari0171

2 hours ago, bogari0171 said:

Does anybody know if there are slideshows relevant to the south American state of Colombia?

In addition to the link to my Parapente show that Dave posted above, I am trying to upload one from a trip to Jardin, Colombia, but I am having trouble getting the Upload to work, at the moment. I will keep trying, but check the SlideShowClub to see if I can get it uploaded.

Gary

20 minutes ago, bogari0171 said:

Thanks Ronnie, Dave and Gary (Gary: I did not yet succeed to download your new show)

Claudio

I can not get Slideshowclub to upload my show. It keeps stopping at about 15%. Not sure what is going on... But the Parapente show should be available for download.

Gary

• 3 months later...
On 1/15/2017 at 6:18 AM, bogari0171 said:

Does anybody know if there are slideshows relevant to the south American state of Colombia?

Greetings Claudio,

Just uploaded a show of our trip to Jardin, Colombia, in the Slideshowclub site. I have wanted to upload it for some time now but the max size of uploads has been reduced so I finally just removed one video clip and reduced the quality of the other video clip. But I hope it is still enjoyable.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...