WnSoft Forums

Slideshowclub-can not upload a show

goddi

Just now, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Did you upload only single ZIP file or several files?

Igor... Just one file, as I normally have done. The progress bar shows the percent increase but it will stop somewhere around 10% to 15% and then start over and over until I get the error message.

Gary

37 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Can you try another browser - Chrome or Edge?

Igor,

I tried to upload the file using Firefox, Chrome, IE and Edge. All showed the same problem. Got the '-200' error message. I then tried another zipped file that had been uploaded in the past, and, it too would not upload.

Gary

2 hours ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

I couldn't easily fix this problem. It somehow related with server's configuration.

The current upload limit is 128 MB per file.

I'll try to fix it later.

That is strange. I think we had a similar problem some time ago where the file size was a problem. It was fixed and now it seem to be back.

Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks... Gary

• 7 months later...

Greetings Igor,

Do you see any corrections for this problem? The Slideshowclub currently states that the max size is '273.44MBs'. It is frustrating trying to figure out what can and can not be uploaded. If this can not be fixed (or even increased beyond the 273.44MBs), it  would be helpful for the Slideshowclub site to show the true max size for uploads so we don't have to guess or waste time trying to upload shows that are not within the max size limits.

Sincerely, Gary

• 2 weeks later...