WnSoft Forums

Can't Upload

cagney123

Just tried to upload a 171 meg zipped file.  Crashed at 3 percent.  It contains video so I can't shrink it much more.  Anybody else hit a limit?  I will submit more details soon. Just tried again...hits 3 percent quickly and then starts over and then crashes saying there was a problem.  File just too big?  If you use video you will hit a wall quickly.  I built the show on beta 10.  Tried to open in with beta 17 and it stated the usual "Made on a newer version...open at your own risk" or something like that.  The newer version being beta 10?

29 minutes ago, cagney123 said:

Just tried to upload a 171 meg zipped file.  Crashed at 3 percent.  It contains video so I can't shrink it much more.  Anybody else hit a limit?  I will submit more details soon. Just tried again...hits 3 percent quickly and then starts over and then crashes saying there was a problem.  File just too big?  If you use video you will hit a wall quickly.  I built the show on beta 10.  Tried to open in with beta 17 and it stated the usual "Made on a newer version...open at your own risk" or something like that.  The newer version being beta 10?

Greetings,

I assume you are talking about the Slideshowclub.I posted about this problem, see link below. Thought Igor knows about this problem, it has not been fixed, yet. Same think happened back about June 2016. Not sure what is going on.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...