WnSoft Forums

I'm done

cagney123

Can't upload files that are well within the limits as stated.  Why are we working on another Beta when this problem has been around for a long time.  I am going to continue to use this program, but I'm not going to waste another minute trying to post.  I've had it.

Jeff Lunt

Jeff - I know you're frustrated, but keep in mind that the website is only a convenience for PTE users and that you can also upload links to any server you choose via the PTE forum. The "beta versions" are available to all PTE users, unlike other competing products where betas are done privately. The developers are working on another "beta" because that is leading to a new product. You may want to do as I have and sign up with an inexpensive web host with virtually unlimited storage. Upload your shows there and there is no limit as to size. Then just provide a link on the forum and your shows will be available. 

The website "Slideshow Club," AFAIK, is created with purchased software which the developers of PicturesToExe are not privy to the internal workings of. They are as unhappy as you are that there are problems, but these problems are not under the direct control of Wnsoft developers. They must make bug reports to the software company which creates the Slideshow Club software just as you and I must make bug reports to the developers of PTE. 

It's not a situation of "work on another Beta versus fix Slideshow Club"  PTE is under Wnsoft control while the software used for Slideshow Club is not...

Best regards,

Lin

Jeff, I am not clear what your problem is but am sure that it can be sorted out. Perhaps you could explain in more detail what is causing this frustration. As Lin has said, it may not be a PTE problem.

Ron West

Please, I am devastated by my countries' election.  If you voted for this despicable man don't talk to me.  I'm sorry, but this last year has made me sick.  I won't comment further and hope your lives remain just fine.

Jeff,

I apologize for this problem with uploads to Slideshowclub (if I understood rightly your problem).

Current upload limit is 128 MB per 1 file. It worked correctly earlier, but some security update has changed settings of Linux server and I still can't find where to fix it. 

I'll solve this problem after the final version of PicturesToExe 9.0 (in 2-3 weeks).

I guess we make shows for ourselves.  128 MB amounts to a few seconds of high quality video.  I have cropped a show to 2 minutes and it is still too large.  Why are we making improvements that can't be shown in all their glory?  Anyway, I'm glad a few like my shows and I will work on getting them out.  This new video quality is fantastic and should be held up for all to see.