WnSoft Forums

Framing......

davegee

Lin,

Ok...what's the magic??? Igor said it could not be done in Frame. There are only S, X and Y values. Can you show what is up your sleves? :o

I'd like to be able to do that so I can straighten images in Frame without having to crop them in Photoshop.

Gary

Hi Gary,

It's a very easy task with a mask. You really should learn masking because it's a major feature with PTE. Let me know if you want a tutorial on using masking to do this, you can create one example then create a style just like you did with the frame and once that's done, as you can see, it's very easy to rotate the image within the mask. Also note that the frames can be any color and be changed via keyframes and color features on the fly if you like. PTE 9 is very powerful and even though masking may at first seem difficult, it's really very easy to use and an extremely powerful feature with PTE.

Framing makes it easy to zoom in and out within the frame, but seriously, it's just as easy to use a mask and even more versatile as you can see.

Best resgards,

Lin

Thanks both. I said in the video that this was possible in version 8 (and Version 9) using masking, where rotate has always been available, but Gary has been adamant all along that he does not want to use masking - it is too complicated for him.

Masking deserves a separate thread.

DG