WnSoft Forums

Is this Spam? or from Wnsoft? [Solved]

goddi

Greetings,

Just got about a dozen emails from the same person, 'den7648523sa'. Looks suspicious. I only viewed the email while on my server so I did not actually download them.

The Forum shows that this person joined the Forum only about an hour ago, with no other activity.

Does anyone recognized this activity from this person? It does show 'int.support.@wnsoft.com', so I am not sure if it is really from Winsoft.

Gary

Spam.jpg

den7648523sa.jpg

Gary,

Thanks, this person is a spammer and he is banned now.

You received email notifications from the forum (WnSoft email address). Probably you was subscribed to the topics where spam replies appeared today.

P.S. I'm still away from my home until next week.

Greetings Igor,

Thanks for taking a look at this. I thought he might be a Spammer and, perhaps, other might be getting similar emails.

Thanks for taking the time during your vacation. Hope you are having fun!

Sincerely,  Gary

Igor,

I received some more  Spammer emails. Don't know if it will make any difference or help others to not receive such emails, but here are some new ones that should be banned.

Thanks.... Gary

Ban list.jpg

Gary,

What you receive, as we all receive as well, are the notifications from the Forum of new subjects or topics. These notifications are automatically generated by the forum software and they quote the posted text but they are not the spam in itself.

When the administrators or people in charge receive these notifications and/or see these spams, they react as soon as possible by deleting the topic and banning the spammer; this of course being subject to their presence and availability. 

50 minutes ago, Gérard de Lux said:

Gary,

What you receive, as we all receive as well, are the notifications from the Forum of new subjects or topics. These notifications are automatically generated by the forum software and they quote the posted text but they are not the spam in itself.

When the administrators or people in charge receive these notifications and/or see these spams, they react as soon as possible by deleting the topic and banning the spammer; this of course being subject to their presence and availability. 

Greetings, Ok, good to know. I will just dump these from my server as they come up. I didn't know if anyone else gets the same emails. Thanks for your help. So far, they are easy to detect.

Sincerely, Gary