WnSoft Forums

GUATEMALA - SEVEN VOLCANOES TREK

I HAVE TODAY AMENDED AND RE-SUBMITTED THIS SHOW.  LINK TO AMENDED SHOW AS BELOW.

Earlier this year my son along with 6 others, including 2 local guides, climbed Guatemala's 'Magnificent Seven' volcanoes..  These are HIS images which I have made into a show.

Res: 1920:1200; 6m 39s.

https://www.slideshowclub.com/files/file/485-guatemala-seven-volcanoes-trek/

Maureen

On 6/28/2017 at 1:35 PM, Lakelandlass said:

I HAVE TODAY AMENDED AND RE-SUBMITTED THIS SHOW.  LINK TO AMENDED SHOW AS BELOW.

Maureen

Greetings Maureen,

Needless to say, great images. It's the kind of trip I'd like to make.

But I have a question concerning the 'production' of the show. It looks like the durations of the images are the same as the durations of the fade transition. I'd like to see more of the image and less of the fade transition's duration. During the transitions, they seem like about 3 seconds, my eyes get tired getting through that long fade. It is relatively so long, it sort of hurts my eyes. Then I only see the image for about 3 seconds. Maybe it  is just me, but long fade transitions make want to hit the right-mouse button just to get to the next image. I have seen the long transitions done in other people's shows and it just is difficult on my eyes. Just my two-cents. Great images but the long transitions are hard on my eyes. I'd reduce the transition duration and add it to the images' duration.

Gary

Hi Gary

Thanks for your comments which I appreciate.  I DO favour long fades but I think you are probably quite right in respect of this show and maybe the images could have been on a little longer.  However, the beat of the music does have to be taken into consideration as the images come into view.  I have started on another show of Guatemala and I will next time take your points into consideration.

Again, thanks for taking the trouble to comment.

Maureen