WnSoft Forums

Freezing

RobC

I've produced a slideshow where I manually move from one image to the next (to allow for ad hoc commentary) and then an AV show commences. However, both in preview and as an Exe file as soon as the AV show starts it freezes. I have tried publishing it as a HD MP4 but then it loses the ability to move manually from image to the next and shows it as one continuous AV Show with auto transitions thereby losing all control. Help would be much appreciated.  

RobC,

My review of your  slideshow and  project file indicates your settings used for all the 44 slides "Wait for Key Press" ... makes your playback operation entirely manual. Therefore, there is  no freezing of the shows operation ... you have  made  it that  you  must  manually  click to advance each and every slide to continue.

There is no slide settings made by you that enable partial auto-play of particular slide segments.

*Adjust  your Slide Options to to enable partial manual playback and  partial auto-playback as you require. See attachment

manual_auto_operation.jpg