WnSoft Forums

OUT AND ABOUT - New slideshow

Beautiful images taken n beautiful light and put together in a beautiful AV production. Looks like nice places to be "out and about" to.

Thanks Maureen

Stunning photography, Maureen, as usual!  Your selection of images and the fades between those images is really well done.  And the music selection is perfect.  Really enjoyable presentation!  One of these days I hope to have time to create more of my own slideshows.  I just hope they can be half as good as yours!

Hi Maureen and all. Sorry I've been away for so long. Due to circumstances... I lost my passion for AV's... Some recent success at the 2018 NIPA AV Festival has ignited my interest again.

So; I have downloaded your show, and many others, I look forward to viewing them and of course I will contribute in due course.

All the very best
Mark

Hi Mark - Good to hear from you again.  Coincidentally I had been thinking of you only the other day as it seems quite a while since you last submitted a show for us all to enjoy.

Nice to know you have had some recent success - I guess that really must have given you a boost as I know only too well how easy it is to lose motivation.  Hope you are well and that it will not be too long before you get 'all creative' once more.

Best wishes - Maureen