WnSoft Forums

Sample video files

Hi,

We're testing new video decoders for future PicturesToExe.

Please send me couple of your sample video files (up to 1-3 minutes) which you use with PicturesToExe 9, and especially those files which didn't work correctly with PicturesToExe 9.

Add a note a source about a video (camera model).

• 3 weeks later...

I did say convert, but now I'm thinking I should have waited a few minutes. The convert appeared to be finished in that nothing appeared to be happening, nothing greyed out, no hourglass, but I said convert to original folder, and I still just see the mp4 file there, not an additional avi file. I just now retried it, pointing to a separate folder, and nothing appears in that folder.

When you convert it takes quite a long time and the conversion takes place "out of sight". Minimise PTE and you will see the conversion taking place. When finished the original will be replaced in the slide list by the converted avi. Alternatively, right click on the original in the File List and choose Convert - the dialogue will then allow for some changes.

DG

I renamed file and tried again, directing the convert to another folder, checked 30 minutes later, nothing happened. I then right clicked the image in the file list, and said convert. It went to the file convert window, and immediately gave an error. This is not an urgent matter for me. I normally just use images, but experimented with this video. Attaching file converter, and pte about.PTEConvert1.JPG.2b0e2e055d0e92a62c72879feda9853a.JPGPTEAbout1.JPG.7a058afa92155aa51d9b18cfb5a1e543.JPGPTEConvert1.JPG.2b0e2e055d0e92a62c72879feda9853a.JPG