WnSoft Forums

Cube Style & Link To Tutorial

Lin Evans

Thanks Nelson,

It may be my last tutorial. I had another stroke this morning and suffered a major setback in my ability to speak. I can still type and think but not a clearly as yesterday. I suppose talking is a skill I don't need any longer...

Best regards,

Lin

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Lin, I hope you recover quickly. Your attitude and determination are remarkable.

Please take care,

Kieron

Hi Lin,

Thanks for your style and the explanation with it.  So sorry to hear you had another stroke and I wish you well at this difficult time.

I hope you will stay on the forum as long as you can, your thoughts and contributions are always so much appreciated.

Take care,

Bert

Thanks guys - I'm improving, I felt good enough to mow my yard today. I refused to go to the hospital. When I had the stroke a year ago July 9, I spent two days in intensive care and one day in a private room and I'm still paying off the medical bills because the hospital didn't notify the Vetran's Administration and get permission to put me in a private hospital. This time I decided that other than run up a huge diagnostic bill and there's really nothing they can do - the damage has been done - it just wasn't worth it and that I could do everything at home. My speech is back sufficiently that my daughter in California who called me on the phone can now understand me. It's far from as good as it was yesterday when I made the tutorial, but hopefully will continue to improve. Getting old sucks! LOL, but considering the alternatives, I'll take it. This morning it took me over five minutes to type a single short sentence to tell my daughter that I had a stroke in my sleep. Over a period of about four hours I gradually got back my ability to type and spell. I have a little trouble swallowing water so will have to be careful for a while  but it gives me an excuse to not spend so much time worrying about "politics" and just enjoy being alive...

Best regards,

Lin

Lin

Sorry to hear that you’ve had a setback, but keep determined and things will improve again. You have a passion for PTE which we have all benefitted from on many occasions, and that is something for you to continue to focus on.

All the best

Regards

wideangle

• 2 weeks later...