WnSoft Forums

Zoom in O&A

MUR

It is something that has been needed for a long time.
Even on short durations of a few seconds it would really help when you need keyframes close to each other.

It would also help greatly if the waveform could be seen in O&A

Jill

5 hours ago, jkb said:

Even on short durations of a few seconds it would really help when you need keyframes close to each other.

It would also help greatly if the waveform could be seen in O&A

I full agree with these 2 requests. Regarding the waveform, at least to be able to see one sound track among a lot, would be a great improvement to facilitate the sound and image synchronisation.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 3:44 PM, MUR said:

Hi Igor

When the duration of a slide is long (several minutes), the key frames in O & A are very close and it is difficult to edit, I would like to be able to zoom in to see only the sector that interests.

MUR

Personally I can't imagine why you would want a slide to remain on screen for several minutes.

Some of my sequences are only a few minutes long in total.

1 hour ago, Tomcatred55 said:

Personally I can't imagine why you would want a slide to remain on screen for several minutes ...

A simple example: Suppose that you are working with a collage with several small images (moving and changing) on top of a background image. In most cases, as long as the background image is static, you can work with a sequence of slides; but if you want to have a somewhat complex animation for your background image, you may be forced to do everything in a single slide, and its duration may become quite long :(  This is a typical situation where AV-programs that offer multiple image tracks have an advantage.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...