WnSoft Forums

Fixed font and colour

Mike Reed

Mainly descriptive and as the font I am using is well down the list (mistral)it is a pain to have to start at Aerial each time. The text is not on every slide but enough to be a nuisance.

Dave

I have done both but it still does not work. I am using PTE 9. I have even tried ticking apply to all slides but to no avail.

Not too sure what you meant by use COMMENT

Mike, the easiest way is to set the text up on the first slide how you want it, including shadow, position etc.

Then copy and paste that text object to all the other slides that you need. All you have to then do is change the actual words.

This gives the advantage that your text is always in the same place on screen so the audience knows where to look.

There is nothing worse than the text moving around the screen as by the time the audience has found it they usually then don't have enough time to read it.

Jill

Jill is correct and that is the way that I do it.

But, you might remember I asked what it was that Mike wanted to do, exactly?

If Mike had wanted image name for instance, then the correct setup in Comment would allow it to be done automatically.

I have a vague recollection that Igor intends to correct this in a future version.

DG

Thank you Dave and Jill.

Like all these things when you think about it the solution is so easy. Thank heavens for the Forum.