WnSoft Forums

Publish to DVD-Video Disc [SOLVED]

harbrimar

I'm trying to publish a sequence to a DVD disc as my friend does not have a computer and wishes to play it on his Panasonic DVD Player. The process of burning the sequence to a Panasonic DVD-RAM RW 4.7GB disc seems to progress fine but when we put it in the DVD player it is unable to read the disc. I have attached a screen print of the WnSoft Video Builder and project options screen. Can anyone please suggest what I might be doing wrong?

VideoBuilder.docx

Hi harbrimar

I have burned many discs with Pictures to Exe presentations, some as long as 50 minutes. Always found that DVD-R was best.

I have also noted, although I don't know if it is coincidence, That cheap DVD players always seemed to play them more consistently than the more expensive 'all singing and dancing' models.

Gogs

13 hours ago, harbrimar said:

I'm trying to publish a sequence to a DVD disc as my friend does not have a computer and wishes to play it on his Panasonic DVD Player. The process of burning the sequence to a Panasonic DVD-RAM RW 4.7GB disc seems to progress fine but when we put it in the DVD player it is unable to read the disc. I have attached a screen print of the WnSoft Video Builder and project options screen. Can anyone please suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Hi,

Try to change the audio format for your DVD disc.

In the Project Options of VideoBuilder (2nd page in your Word file) find Audio format option and change it from "MPEG Audio" to "LPCM".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Igor changed the title to Publish to DVD-Video Disc [SOLVED]