WnSoft Forums

Including video in slide shows

ggr001

I am new to PicturestoExe so I apologize for what may be another basic question.  I am trying to include a video file in my slide show, but the resulting display is very jerky.  I have a new PC, so I don't think the PC performance is an issue.  Is there special processing or conversion that I need to perform to normally use video in slide shows?    Can anyone provide some insight or suggestions please.  Thanks in advance.

When you add the video are you not asked if you want to convert?

What format is your video - mp4, mov, avi??

Normally, I would right click on the video in the File List and choose "convert".

Then add the converted file to the slide list. Conversion takes a little while depending on length of video.

DG.

https://docs.picturestoexe.com/en-us/9.0/video/main?s[]=convert

PTE usually makes a suggestion to "convert" videos which need it to play in an executable format.  When converted the file is automatically switched to a new format with "converted" as part of the file name. The converted file is in an AVI format easier for an executable format to play. This will not be necessary with the new version 10 which is on the horizon presently and will be available soon.

Best regards,

Lin