WnSoft Forums

Am I the Only One

cagney123

I have bought this program multiple times over the years. I now, with multiple cancer bills, can nolonger afford it. I was shocked with the new pricing. I guess this is my swan song for PTE. Good luck and wishing you all the best. 

Jeff Lunt

Hi Jeff,

I'm very sorry to hear about your health problems.

We set 30-39 USD for the upgrade to a new version of PTE 8 & PTE 9 five years ago (prices for PTE 10 will be same). We cannot survive with old prices. Competition is very strong now, users are satisfied with existing products/versions, many online services and mobile apps for making slideshows. Probably you know that our nearest competitor Photodex (USA) is having serious financial problems and they will stop any sales and business activity soon according recent rumors.

Prices for PTE always were cheaper than prices of our competitors - now 30-39 USD for the upgrade and 69-139 USD for the full version. Compare with Proshow prices: 45-90 USD for the small upgrade and 69-250 USD for the full version.

Let me hope that 39 USD for the upgrade to a good new version as PTE 10 is a deserving purchase. If you compare with online service like Animoto, where you have to pay at least 396 USD every year to make Full HD video. And with PTE 10 you can create 4K video and use the app many years.

I understand your difficult situation and your help for PTE earlier, and I sent you a free license for PTE 10. Please check your personal message. 

Good luck,