WnSoft Forums

Files too large to attach?

goddi

Greetings,

Recently, when I try to attach a large file to a posting, I get a warning that it is too large, "Only allowed to upload 3.13MB". I see others who have larger sized attachments. Is this due to the number of my previously attached files that is reducing my attachment amount? I can see in my PTE's  'My Attachments' that it shows all of my previous uploads.

My question is, if I delete any of these uploads listed in 'My Attachments', will my upload allowance increase? But will it then delete the uploaded file and the entire posting too?

Gary

1 hour ago, davegee said:

Can you point to an upload which is greater than 3.13mb?

DG

Sure...I have made many video screengrabs for Igor to show problems where the video file exceed 3.13MB. I have had to use WeTransfer or Firefoxsend to get it to him. My recent posting regarding the video stop motion question was 4.25Mb, 59 seconds, and had to use Firefoxsend and post the link.

So are you saying 3.13 Mb is the max for everyone?

Gary

15 minutes ago, davegee said:

Gary, 

you said you see others where the attachment is larger. Can you point to one?

dg

Dave, Maybe I am wrong, but here is one that I think was a 7.96Mb attachment and the second one is 22.17Mb attachment. If I remember right, weren't these 'attachments'?

image.thumb.png.bcc93a693cffa0a593ee16fdd9051a4a.png

image.thumb.png.0c2bdc5f07d12e13e85e9ae7037bc6b9.png