WnSoft Forums

Where did my slide styles go

JoeD

Hi, I am new to PTE and would really like someone to help me find my custom slide styles. I created a number of custom slide styles, save them to my own group and then exported them for backup. Now in PTE my custom slide styles is not in the menu when I try to import them back into PTE I get a message that say that style already exist. How do I find my styles? Please someone help me.

Hello,

Can you tell in more details, what you did before you discovered absence of custom slide styles in PTE 9.0.22?

Send us in a personal message a link to your custom slide styles. We'll check for broken slide styles. 

Include exported slide styles and "Slide styles" folder from Documents > PicturesToExe folder. All folders in a ZIP archive.

You can use https://send.firefox.com/ to upload the file.

On 9/2/2019 at 8:10 AM, Igor said:

Hello,

Can you tell in more details, what you did before you discovered absence of custom slide styles in PTE 9.0.22?

Send us in a personal message a link to your custom slide styles. We'll check for broken slide styles. 

Include exported slide styles and "Slide styles" folder from Documents > PicturesToExe folder. All folders in a ZIP archive.

You can use https://send.firefox.com/ to upload the file.

Hi Igor,

Just checking to see if you received my email with the contents you requested.