WnSoft Forums

Introducing PTE AV Studio 10

Igor

Hi,

Yesterday we published a successor of PicturesToExe 9 - PTE AV Studio 10

https://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/topic/22160-pte-av-studio-10-picturestoexe/

PTE AV Studio 10 includes all features and possibilities which you used in PicturesToExe 9.

We chosen a new name, because we feel that it better responds to all new possibilities of this product. It includes a word "PTE" which was used as an unofficial name of PicturesToExe during many years. "AV" means "Audiovisual" - a program which helps to create Audiovisual shows - a main purpose of this product. I also hope that "AV" can be intrepreted as Audio/Video Studio. Because the new version works much better with video clips, using hardware acceleration and new video encoders/decoders. And we plan to improve work with video and add new possibitilies in future versions.

I'm very grateful for all your help with Beta testing, for your suggestions for this new version, and big thanks for your support!

Please tell about PTE AV Studio 10 to your friends, in your camera clubs.

Igor,

mainwindow-dark.jpg

Hi Igor

Congratulations for this great program and the large number of new and very useful tools.

It has been a pleasure, to be part of the group that we have been at your side, during the development and testing of this new version.

For someone like me, retired and who spends a lot of time playing with PTE tools, it is very important.

Thank you thank you very much

Manuel Urdaneta

To All Members,

Hi,

If you already upgraded to the new PTE AV Studio 10 please tell about your impressions for other users who are probably waiting for your feedbacks. Does the new product work reliably and everything is OK? Are you satisfied with the PTE AV Studio 10?

Dave, Manuel,
Thanks for your responses!

Hi,

The installation of the new PTE AV Studio 10 version went without problem. The import feature of the parameters from a previous version has allowed to find all the syles and transitions created with version 9. And good news, all styles and transitions in version 9 work perfectly well with the PTE AV Studio 10 version.

Congratulations to Igor's team and the many members of this forum who contributed to the success of this new version.

Pascal.

Hi Igor, I have purchased Studio 10 Pro, and haven't done much with it yet.
I would like to alert you about a problem I had purchasing, I was not able to use Paypal for the purchase.
For whatever reason I was never able to "Purchase now" in the purchasing area and I finally had to use my credit card.
I exclusively try to use Paypal for online purchases without any problems but not this time.
I know the new AV Studio 10 will be a fantastic success, smithrg.

After very positive experiences with PTE Version 9 I have done the upgrade to Version 10 without prior extensive testing on my side - but with trust in the product and the team . PTE is an excellent example of close cooperation between the development team and the customers . It's a pity that PTE has not such a strong popularity in Germany as in other countries .

Thanks for all the efforts which went into PTE Version 10 .

1 hour ago, Politer said:

... It's a pity that PTE has not such a strong popularity in Germany as in other countries ...

I totally agree! People stick to some overpriced, old-fashioned products which they are used to. It's difficult to promote PTE, but I try to do my best :)

I am extremely pleased with my upgrade.  The price is much lower than products that don't come close to the same capability.  I am quite impressed with the new features. I am currently making a fairly complex series of videos documenting humanitarian work in Africa including images, audio and video. Styles, Themes and easy audio manipulation enable me to quickly create basic themes within my presentations and yet make complex changes to specific images and fine-tune audio with ease. Speed of creation matters to me and PTE enables that.  I use other video editing software (Filmora Pro) which is very good at what it does, but doesn't come close to what I can do with PTE in terms of putting together the kind of presentation I am creating. 

Note to smithrg:   Paypal worked fine for me to purchase PTE

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely fantastic software. Everything of quality from the past versions are here plus an incredible increase in video quality. I now mostly work with 4k video and 4k output of old photos. Most digital camera have been able to shoot images that easily have enough pixels to fill 4k for quite a few years now. There is nothing like making a show from your digital images from camera, or your scanned images from negatives. Mixed with music and using this software, and there isn't anything like it, makes for so much fun and much more entertaining than thumbing through old pictures or even just staring at images without music or direction. I've already made several shows with 4k quality. Smooth as silk. Also, the rendering time is fantastic and the compression rate is nearly unbelievable to me.  Another thing, I've put several rendered shows on the timeline and they play perfectly without a hitch and they fill the screen just like they did many years ago. No rendering just instant gratification.  I guess you realize I'm sold on this product. I've been using it nearly since the beginning. That no rendering time and instantly being able to see any changes, music, video, stills, mix it up in the timeline and hit play and it plays full screen instantly. Okay, if this doesn't get your juices flowing I don't know what will. I just love this software.

Jeff Lunt

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Roddger said:

Just recovering after learning that Proshow has gone belly up. I was a keen user of their copyright free music library. Any chance that PTE will include such a resource?

Hi,

Welcome to this forum!

I recommend to try a large free library of MP3 music from Google. It's suitable for publications on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music?feature=blog&nv=1

Hi Rodddger,

I doubt it's planned for PTE. To do something like that requires a company to pay licensing fees and that, of course, raises the price of the product. There are thousands of royalty-free selections available from http://www,soundimage.org/  etc,  for attribution.  When Photodex went under, that left all the "free music" use on thousands of people's slideshow in question of legality. Without paying continuing licensing fees the legal use of the music is in limbo and may subject those who have posted it in their shows vulnerable to legislation. 

Lin

• 3 months later...

I would like to upgrade to PTE AV Studio Pro from PicruresToExe Deluxe.  

To my frustration I have not been able to do so.  I have written twice to WnSoft Support using the Contact form already but so far have not received any response.

Is there any customer support person that I can write to directly or any telephone number?  

Thanks,

Mary

4 hours ago, PolkaDots said:

I would like to upgrade to PTE AV Studio Pro from PicruresToExe Deluxe.  

To my frustration I have not been able to do so.  I have written twice to WnSoft Support using the Contact form already but so far have not received any response.

Is there any customer support person that I can write to directly or any telephone number?  

Thanks,

Mary

Hi Mary,

I apologize for this problem! 

You can send me a personal message through this forum. I'll reply you.

I couldn't find your recent request to our support team associated with your email address. Probably you could use another email? Or our reply was a marked as a spam. Please check a junk folder in your mail app.

• Igor unpinned this topic