WnSoft Forums

PTE studio 10 [SOLVED]

Laszlo K

I had a curious situation with the V10. I had a MOV clip on the time line that I wanted to edit (just a bit of sharpening). So in V9 I could just bounce over to my video editor (Corel Video Studio Ultimate V9) and fix the issue and I was back to continue. The same with image adjustments. PTE V10 wanted to uninstall Video Studio for some reason that I have no clue about. Checked Video Studio if an update was due and maybe that kind of jumped up but was none.

I wonder what has happened.

Laszlo

Laszlo,

It's impossible. PTE doesn't uninstall any other programs.

If I understood rightly, you called external graphical editor for a selected image from PTE 10.

Probably you chosen a wrong executable file of Corel Video Studio as an external editor? Check > Main menu > Settings > Preferences > Program tab for assigned external editors for Images and Videos.

OK the problem has been solved. V 10 automatically installed settings from V9 but looked for items in Program files (x86) and there was the Video studio Install .exe. The actual Video Studio program executable is in the Program files folder because there it has installed by itself. So just had to change the folders. So no wonder by PTE hitting on the install exe since that was where it was pointed.

When I installed V10 just sort of scanned thorough the settings and in the small window I could see Corel/Vdeo /Studio but didn't pay attention to the whole string.

Thank you guys for the response. At least we know what can happen in case it repeats at one point.

Laszlo

Image0.jpg

Image2.jpg

• Igor changed the title to PTE studio 10 [SOLVED]