WnSoft Forums

PDF Tutorials for PTE 10 - AV Studio Pro

Ronniebootwest

I have just installed PTE 10 and want to create tutorials and looked for any that others have made. However, I could not find any. Can anybody steer me to any that may exist on the web?

I realise that version 10 is very new, and needs some tutorials for new users.

• Igor changed the title to PDF Tutorials for PTE 10 - AV Studio Pro

Video's have their place.  A well-produced guide will get much more use, is searchable and can be printed.  Ronnie is as right as anyone.  Ronnie has a record of producing great PDF tutorials.  So Ronnie....?

I volunteer someone else out there (not me) to produce upbeat, energetic, quick-paced, 5 minute speed-tutorials in a Youtube playlist.Make it fun, engaging and effective.  Cut to the chase and produce one a week.  

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 12:57 PM, Barry Beckham said:

Well, why don’t you write them?  Anyway, it’s videos that most will want, not PDF’s

Not very helpful Barry!  I cannot write them until I have learned how to use it myself. I saw some recent Videos of yours, that were very good but have lost the place where I found them. I have emailed a message to you asking if you would steer me to where those videos are please.

Ronnie - probably it's a good idea to actually spend some time learning the program before writing tutorials. That's what the great user guide Dave has authored is all about. If you have a question, consult the user guide.

Get totally familiar with how things work and then once you understand it thoroughly, it will be much easier to make usable PDF tutorials. 

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Ronnie

1 hour ago, Ronniebootwest said:

Not very helpful Barry!  I cannot write them until I have learned how to use it myself. I saw some recent Videos of yours, that were very good but have lost the place where I found them. I have emailed a message to you asking if you would steer me to where those videos are please.

When you first asked this question when you started this thread, Barry gave you that information straightaway by pointing you towards:

www.beckhamdigital.photo

Just follow the PicturesToExe link at the top of the page then you will see PT AV Studio 10 stuff.

Also, as Lin says, you'll get plenty of pointers from the User Guide as well.

Regards

wideangle