WnSoft Forums

How to loop footage playback? And something else...

Aleina Show

Hello! Help me please! I have 2 questions for which I could not find answers.
1) There is a footage in the slide that I want to use as a mask. The duration of the footage is 2 seconds, I need to loop its playback for 15 seconds. Is there any way to do this?
2) I collect a frame from several images. For example, a spruce branch and a toy. I am trying to give the overall movement to the frame using modifiers. So that the branch and the toy swing together. I am unable to adjust the center of rotation of the frame. I use the parameter of the center of rotation in the modifiers panel. I set the value to 100 or -100 along the X axis, the result is the same.

Thank you for the answer. I am a new user, looking for a program that could be an alternative to Proshow Producer. Of course, I’m used to other functions and therefore I’m interested in what features are built into the PTE AV Studio program itself. So that you can not resort to the help of third-party programs to loop the footage or change its speed. Some functions in the program are not enough for me (or I didn’t find?) Such as transitions for layers, a vignette in the images, or an inverted mask. But I still really liked the program. And I plan to review it and to adapt part of my projects intended for Proshow Producer. But now I continue to test the program.

You can change the speed of videos (Objects and Animations > Adjust Time Range).

You can create parent-child-constructions (including masked objects), and you can use these constructions again as masked (nested masks)

You can create periodical animations via modifiers, e.g. using oscillation (play with the parameters)

I think for you there is a lot to discover  :)