WnSoft Forums

Shades Open And Close Style

Lin Evans

Hi Folks,

Years ago we played with opening and shutting shades on a window. I finally got around to creating a style to allow users to open the window shades and see a scene or video through the window, then shut the shades. This style is for a 16:9 aspect ratio project file and you can adjust the position of the image or video via Objects and Animations if needed after applying the style. The style will be found under Lin's Styles when you import it. Here's a brief demo video. Download style below:

Lin

Lin's Open and Shut Shades.ptestyle

Hi!
And sorry for my english.
Thanks for the great videos and of course for that as the styles and transitions are included. Unfortunately, I have very little time here even to lend a hand, but maybe the muse comes over me, (I made many own templates in Boris Red but now lost the desire!) So I'm very glad that here something available is asked and I can tell you I know what you are doing often complicated.

For that I would like to say thank you again and wish you a nice contemplative Christmas
Berny

Thank you Lin, for your ongoing generosity.

I hope you are in good health. It was not that long ago you lost your ability to speak.

You have come a long way back! We are fortunate you are still producing videos for our enjoyment.

Kieron

Hi Kieron,

I'm doing pretty well I think. My voice has pretty much plateaued I guess. I don't expect much more improvement unless I'm fortunate enough to perhaps get access to a hyperbaric oxygen chamber. If I get VA disability which I'm applying for (takes quite a long time usually)  I'll be able to purchase a used one and they have been successful with helping stroke victims regain full speech even years after the event. At least most can understand my speech now even if I sound as if I've been drinking - LOL.

Best regards,

Lin

That's great to hear Judy. I'm coming up on two years in April next year so hopefully my speech will improve more. I'm fortunate that only my speech was seriously damaged. All other functions appear normal to me. 

Best regards,

Lin