WnSoft Forums

Bird Transition

tom95521

Hi Lin,

Just playing with custom transitions. I'm going to make a new version with the 'bird' flying out on slide 1 and flying in on slide 2 with the split layer background showing.

Thanks,
Tom

22 hours ago, Aleina Show said:

Tom, thank you for such an interesting transition! 

The transparent background transition option with split background slides is really fun. Many possibilities for future transitions.

Thanks,
Tom

Here is a fly out fly in version.

https://youtu.be/FU3e6XTrhmQ

27 minutes ago, Lin Evans said:

Looks great Tom !!!

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks. It's fun to experiment.

10 minutes ago, davegee said:

Tom,

How about getting some "bend" into the wings - it is not difficult, but is, perhaps, a little more time consuming.

Take a look at the flag Style that I posted a long time ago - Lin adapted it for a few things.

DG

That's a great idea. I will try to make the wings bend.  Also maybe split the image into multiple birds.

Thanks,
Tom

Here is an example of curved wings. There is a short snap at the end of the incoming "bird" when it switches from curved surface to flat surface. Not sure how noticeable it is but it could probably be fixed. Feel free to modify and improve on my transitions.:)

Thanks,
Tom

Wings Transparent.pteeff Wings Background.pteeff

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. I still need to make a few changes. The bird flying away to the right side should have the wing layers reversed to avoid incorrect overlap. Also the embedded background might not be working properly. Playing with transitions can be very fun.

Thanks,
Tom

Fixed the wing layer problem and the removed extra copies of slides that were not visible. Also removed a couple of keypoints that were redundant.

Thanks,
Tom

Update

PTE 10.0.3 will not include background image for transitions in EXE slideshow (OK in Preview and Publish Video). I have created a version of Wings Background v3 so that each transition has background image.

Wings Transparent v2.pteeff Wings Background v2 Test.pteeff

Wings Background v3.pteeff