WnSoft Forums

Book Style

Berny

Hello Lin,
In the book templates I have tested with me there is something about the pictures (whether portrait or landscape)Projekt 16:9 and 4:3
on the sides (see picture). That doesn't belong like that, does it?
Could this be due to my system?
Thank you in advance for your trouble and sorry for my Google English.

Ashampoo_Snap_Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2019_07h07m52s_001_.png

Can I suggest a possible solution. Author of a slide style can set a fixed aspect ratio for user images. For example 3:2, see "Aspect Crop" options in the Properties tab. So if user adds images with another aspect ratio (say 16:9), PTE will automatically crop images to 3:2 and slide style will look correctly according design of its author for any added images.

Hi Berny,

Igor, Jean-Cyprien - yes, and in the text instructions inside both of Jean Cyprien's styles I modified I explain that the image must be 3/2 aspect ratio, but sadly there is no way to put this into all the different languages which users may have as their native tongue so I will go back and modify these to make certain that 0.6665 aspect crop is enabled so this can't happen again. Great tip for the reminder Igor!!

This reminds me to ask if in a future version it would be possible to add an "edit" feature for slide styles. Having this would make it much easier to make changes without trying to copy and remember all the text information, precise style name, etc.?

Best regards,

Lin