WnSoft Forums

White and black dots (correction filter) and masks.

Greetings, colleagues
I couldn’t get anywhere in the correction filters by adjusting the white and black points. In particular, it is very necessary for masks (creation of pure white or black from color / gradient images). And the second question relates directly to masks. At the moment, I do not see the possibility of inverting masks, both gradient and transparent. Can anyone share their experience on these two issues? And is there any prospect of adding these parameters to future versions?

Best regards

Paul

16 hours ago, stranger2156 said:

Greetings, colleagues
I couldn’t get anywhere in the correction filters by adjusting the white and black points. In particular, it is very necessary for masks (creation of pure white or black from color / gradient images). And the second question relates directly to masks. At the moment, I do not see the possibility of inverting masks, both gradient and transparent. Can anyone share their experience on these two issues? And is there any prospect of adding these parameters to future versions?

Best regards

Paul

Hi Paul
Please look at this topic in my lesson. From the 3-rd minute. How to make an inverted mask. If you want to make a black and white mask from a color image, first apply the Toning> Black and White filter. And then add the filter "Levels", there you can adjust the black, white and medium tones. To adjust the smooth or sharp transition of the mask from the gradient, use filter "Levels". Similar settings were discussed at the end of my video.

Lesson #4 Masks

Best regards

Aleina

Thanks DG, Aleinа
Apparently, I did not quite clearly state my question. In ProShow Producer there is such a correction setting as a white and a black dot. Using these parameters, you can make a pure white or pure black color from any picture or photograph. This is necessary in many cases when working with masks. For example, when working on the transition with envelopes, I had to change the whole concept of the structure of construction. Fortunately, this can be realized in PTE, but the time spent is increasing. Below I will just show the pictures of what is and what is needed. I hope that you can understand my "French". )))

Paul

P.S. If someone shows me how to get a pure black and pure white color from a gradient picture, I would really appreciate it.

2019-12-19_003700.png