WnSoft Forums

Which slides have I used?

Ron67

I just started making my first real show with my newly purchased PTE AV Studio Pro.  For those that have not seen my previous posts, I came here from ProShow.  I am having a very hard time telling which slides I have used in my show.  Most of my shows are quite large, so I enjoyed the check mark on any used slide in ProShow.  It looks like the font may be slightly bolder on the used slides, but it is extremely difficult to see.  Is there a way to change font color, check mark etc.?  I know as a newbie I am probably just missing a setting, but I sure have looked hard and searched hard!

Thanks,

Ron

Hi Ron,

There are multiple ways to see your choices and when you're using the thumbnails it's more difficult to see than when using the table view. Look at the screen capture below. If you click on "Settings" (top left of your screen) then you will have a drop-down menu. See where it says "Table View" of slide list and "Table View" of file list. Put a checkmark beside Table View of Slide list and you will more easily see which  slides have been used because they are in bold. At this point you can also right click and have a choice of many more possibilities such as changing the sort order, etc.

Notice also that you can instantly switch back and forth using CTRL 1  for Slide List and CTRL 2 for File List.

Best regards,

Lin

screen.jpg

Thanks, Lin!  I tried that and I really like the thumbnail view due to the fact I never name my files.  Maybe someday they will give a color change on slide name or check mark that might be easier on my old eyes.

I'm going to give it up for tonight!

Thanks again,

Ron

48 minutes ago, jkb said:

Use the light interface and it is still the same as previous versions. Much easier to see than the dark.

Jill

Thanks, Jill!  It is much easier to see in light interface!  I prefer dark interface, so I hope this is changed in a future update.

Ron

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 9:40 AM, Igor said:

Hi Ron,

Thanks for choice PTE AV Studio 10!

We'll display more clearly used files in a project in future version.

Igor, And it would also be helpful to have those used files that are not the main files to be highlighted too.

Gary

On 12/23/2019 at 3:40 PM, Igor said:

Hi Ron,

Thanks for choice PTE AV Studio 10!

We'll display more clearly used files in a project in future version.

I'd vote for a checkmark in the upper right corner of the thumbnail.