WnSoft Forums

Happy New Year

Igor

For years I imagined Igor at home in a spare room full of computers and parts programming away all day.  Later I imagined a couple others working in a stark, bare office room with a few desks,  a few florescent lights and everyone told programming jokes and drank too much coffee.  Now I see I was wrong. The whole team goes out bowling every night! 

Happy New Year to you, Igor, and your great looking -- and extremely talented team!  Thanks for the latest version and for all the hard work put in to make the final release product something you can be proud of and something we can use that is pretty much without bugs and functions as advertised.  This is so different from many other software program updates released to the public long before they are really ready for general distribution.

And to all of my fellow forum members, Happy New Year to you too!  I look forward to everyone's continued participation here and the sharing of so much information and the many valuable styles, templates and tutorials. 2019 was not the best year for me and I know it was difficult for several others here.  I hope that 2020 will be a better year for all of us.