WnSoft Forums

Sextet

jt49

Thanks for the kind remarks. The major concern of this topic was not to present a particular style, but to set a pointer to Tom's service. It seems that many authors of styles ignore it, and the authors who did use it do not spend that much effort to maintain it. Wouldn't it be fine if users could find and have a preview of all styles published in this forum in just one place?

• 2 weeks later...

Admittedly it is only on reflection that I am somewhat surprised that there has not been more comment about this posting. Or, is it like me, the original point has been missed?

To be honest, I had instead been looking at this posting to see if anyone was going to respond to that last sentence.

‘Wouldn't it be fine if users could find and have a preview of all styles published in this forum in just one place?’

I had actually believed from interpreting the odd comment on other postings to the forum in the last month that such a service was coming. However, I keep looking at the Forum each day in the hope of such an announcement with hope ... ah well, perhaps tomorrow!  I was therefore just going to add a comment when I ‘again re-read’ that original message and finally noticed the link in the original posting – The PTE Archive - Depository for Styles and Transitions.

Wow. What a find! Admittedly a ‘now and again’ User of PTE I still have had the program for years, upgrading each time, but have never ever seen any mention of this link.

So from me, a big thankyou to Tom for the PTE Archive and to jt49 for the pointer.

I just cannot believe that I never knew of it’s existence before. Wonder how many others are also not aware?

Brilliant.

Thankyou again.

George

George...

Yea, me too. I went back to the original posting to see the 'here' link that I had missed before. There are so many other Styles/Themes/Transitions that can be entered into this site. It will be very helpful when/if all the Styles/Themes/Transitions can be seen in one site. But, this site is a bit confusing and hopefully, it can be made a bit more clear and  complete. Great start.

Gary