WnSoft Forums

Changing text in a slidestyle

Rosemary A

Hi Rosemary,

I'm not 100% clear on exactly what you want to do, but let me guess. Though I don't have a clue what "Trujillo" is, you can use any "broad font" "white" text as a mask. Then inside this mask you can put a still image of any kind or a video. 

I'll give you a little sample video to show you how to achieve this and perhaps a small .PTE zipped file containing the elements used in the video so you can see first-hand how to achieve this.

I should be able to post this in perhaps a half hour or so. I'll put the video and a link to the PTE file on this post (I'll edit it) when it's done so check back here.

Best regards,

Lin

Here's the link to the zipped files. Extract into a folder then you can load and play the same file used to make the video below. Note that near the end of the video I mistakenly say put the video or text for see through in the stencil. You put the text as a Mask in the stencil and the video or text to be seen in the Mask Content.

http://www.lin-evans.org/Rosemary/seethroughtext.zip