WnSoft Forums

Beginners !...or relatively new to P2E ?

rob whiteley

Hello All.

I'm relatively new to P2E, (but have just upgraded to P2E -10)so please excuse my ignorance ...well, I have made a few slideshows, and can produce some nice, but 'basic' slideshows, but struggling to get, the more advanced options into my head :-)

I have a lot to learn. I've followed Barry Beckham and seen a few amazing slideshows of his. I'm finding  'objects' difficult to master,  it seems hard particularly hard to get into my head !!!

….as for different  'slide styles' are they  available foc, or can I buy them ?

With these Slide Styles, that people have shared on this forum, they don't  open up on my computer ? I'm on windows 10  

Any recommendations for the best educational 'learning video's', youtube ?  ….ANY HELP at all would be much appreciated. I'm quite sure there is so much information out there if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much

Rob

Rob,

Styles have to be "loaded" via the Slide Styles button on the bottom toolbar in the Slide View. Once loaded they can be Applied to single or multiple selected Slides.

The Online Help has basic information about all of your questions as well as How To's which include the full series of Barry Beckham Videos.

Just search for the topic you want using the Search Tips Guide.

Specific questions are answered here promptly - give it a try.

https://docs.picturestoexe.com/en-us/10.0/main

DG

P.S. See your personal messages.