WnSoft Forums

Slide Style/Experimental/Floating Pictures: Remove Audio

Pinthenet

I'm (very) new to PTE AV Studio so maybe I'm missing something:

I have a sequence of 5 video clips to which I have applied the "Floating Pictures" style. It works very will except for the audio. Each  'background' clips' audio is played repeatedly for each foreground clip. I tried to reduce the volumes to 0 before applying the effect, or even removing the audio, but the style still played the audio. In the end I removed the audio externally before loading into PTE. Is there another way? Maybe an option in 'Convert/Trim Video Clip' to disable audio, or in the Style settings. In this particular sequence I don't need any of the audio as I'm using a separate track, but it would be nice if it only played the audio of the current foreground clip.

John

Mute the audio "AFTER" applying the style. Go to the slides individually, then to Objects and Animations. Click on the video to select it in the Objects List then on the "Properties Tab" put a check beside "Mute Audio."

Best regards.

Lin