WnSoft Forums

Add rating to File List table view, and make it sortable

I'm working with about 5000 images from which I want to create a 200 image slide show. I've gone thru the images with Adobe Bridge, and have rated them all. A rating of 3 means the image is suitable for presentation. I'd like to work with the original folder rather than copy a set for PTE, and I could do this if I could filter by rating, or if I could sort by name within descending rating. Are there any strong reasons I should copy my subset of high rated images to the show folder, rather than work with the original folder?

Thanks for any thoughts.

As you probably know, PS will allow you to display only your 3 rated images, which makes is easy to copy and paste them to a new folder.

If you work on copies it’s much more convenient as you get creative through the process and may want to edit or even remove images from your original selection. You never have any fear of making a mistake and losing an image. Its pretty much accepted by most experienced AV enthusiasts that working on copies and keeping everything for our show in one folder is a good way to work. 
No point in trying to re-invent the wheel