WnSoft Forums

Decision on PTE or PTE Pro

LRO

I am (was) a ProShow Gold user for many years.  I did stop upgrading sometime ago  because of the cost and

most of the new things I just didn't need.  Also I am a dedicated Mac person (27" Retina Imac)  When I upgraded

a few years ago I lost my bootcamp windows7.  I made quite an attempt to re-create  that, without success.

So that brings me to the present. Having previewed a number of slide show softwares for Mac. Of which were quite simple

or above my pay grade. When I found that PTE was going MAC I felt "this is the one"

I can hardly wait for the Mac version to come out.   In the meantime I'm going to buy PTE for Windows to learn as much as I can.

Here is a question I have for the forum:

What my slide shows consist of are almost all travel shows. We have done extensive European travel. over the last 30 years

Spending a lot of time in a lot of western and eastern Europe as well as Israel. So I have quite a multitude of images and video  to draw from.

So when I compare the difference in the two options, I wonder if I would use the extras that come with the pro version?

Your advice is so welcome

Thanks  LRO