WnSoft Forums

Object property time range inheritable

Currently in version 10.0.7 objects can not inherit a time range and the time range must be set for each child object. It would be convenient to be able to group objects in a frame and set the time range so that all objects inherit the time range.

Thanks,
Tom

You can highlight several objects and set the time range simultaneously, but his is perhaps not what you like. I would agree to your suggestion if the inheritance would be just an option, as there might be an option for the inheritance of opacity. For "Blur" we have inheritance, and I would like to have it optional, as well.

I had forgotten the selection option. I have used it for other purposes but never time range. Out of habit I always assume when the parent object is selected (blue) all the children objects are selected (blue). Maybe it could be more user friendly since when you select an object it works for copy/paste of children objects but not for properties of children objects.

Thanks,
Tom

object selection.jpg