WnSoft Forums

Styles-selecting images not in sequence

goddi

Greetings,

I posted this suggestion some time ago and Igor mentioned it would be looked at in Version 10. But V10 still has the same effects when you try to apply a Style to several image that are not is sequence.

I have created two styles that do the same thing (border, zoom) but one is for horizontal and one is for vertical images. If I apply the Style for several vertical images that are not in sequence, they all get moved together, so now they are out of the original sequence in the Slides. Same with selecting several horizontal images that are not directly in sequence. They get moved together too, now out of sequence.

To save time, I like to apply a Style to a bunch of vertical (or horizontal) images that might not be in sequence but I can't because they are move together in Slides.

It would be helpful if the slides do not get moved when a Style is selected for individual slides that are not in sequence.

Gary

Dave,

Not sure what you are trying to say. In my case, it would do nothing, when you apply a Style that is for an individual image.

I do know what it does now if you now try to apply a Style that is for an individual image to non-contiguous images.

Gary