WnSoft Forums

Mega Pack Transitions for PTE

stranger2156

• 2 months later...

I have just downloaded the Mega Pack and like mentioned by some others when I try to import into transitions nothing appears to happen.

I am using PTE AV Studio Pro version 10.0.10 build 6.

Can anyone advise where I might be going wrong.

Gogs

I have not downloaded this package, however, when viewing the link there is a watermark in the lower right corner with the word "ProShow." Seems odd. Is it on the download version?

Proshow2.thumb.jpg.2e3aa806be7b6bc156ae2cc3c8430e84.jpg 

Hi

I have tried several times downloading this pack but cant be able to import and use it.

The file that downloads is Mega Transitions Pack.pteeff. I assume it is then just a case of importing this file into transitions list, but when I try that nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong, or do all the individual files have to be downloaded separately.

Gogs

16 hours ago, Igor said:

Gogs, 

Do you use the latest versiob 10.0.10?

Hi,

I have a big issue after importing this pack.
All my own transitions and styles have disappeared, it only remains the standard ones (and none of this pack).

I checked in ...\Documents\PicturesToExe\Styles and Transitions and all files are still here.
They just don't appear in the PTE windows.

What can I do yo restore them please ? Thanks.

PS : Yes, I have version 10.0.10 (64 bits) Build 6

On 5/26/2020 at 9:41 AM, thedom said:

I have a big issue after importing this pack.
All my own transitions and styles have disappeared, it only remains the standard ones (and none of this pack).

I checked in ...\Documents\PicturesToExe\Styles and Transitions and all files are still here.
They just don't appear in the PTE windows.

What can I do yo restore them please ? Thanks.

PS : Yes, I have version 10.0.10 (64 bits) Build 6

Dom,

Send me all foder "Styles and Transitions" in a ZIP archive. We'll check and recover it. I guarantee confidentiality and all files will be deleted after short testing.

I could restore my transitions and styles  - thanks to Igor! - and finally install this "mega pack".
Some of the transitions are very nice. 

What software did you use to create the video masks you use for each transition. After effects ? 
Thanks Paul.