WnSoft Forums

How to update all images

aplman

Advice needed please, if I may.

Suppose I have arranged all my slides in the desired sequence using the Slide List.

Suppse I have then similarly sqquenced all my audio files in Project Options.

Now I need to attach the audio files (most of them) to specific slides, usually with offset zero.

However, I find at this atage that many of the audio files need to be edited - mostly to trim or remove uneanted bits.

is there an easy way to update the audio files in the PTE project?

Regards and many thanks.

Ken T.

If you have the pro version, it is very easy to trim and edit the audio in PTE timeline.

If you are doing this in an external editor, then to replace the file go to project options audio tab. Double click the file in the list and navigate to the file you want to replace it with.

Jill

Thank you Jill.  I fear I asked thje wrong question - in my haste.  Too much going on, moving house.  I should put my show creation on hold until I get settled in my new abode.

However, perhaps you may help me with one matter of concern.  In the Timeline, how can I select multiple consecutive audio clips (In a single track)?  Click-shift click does not seem to work.

I am working with PTE 9, due to lack of time to adjust my habits to PTE AV Studio.

Thanks Jill, Best Wishes to you.

Hi Ken,

You cannot select multiple clips at once, but if you edit one clip to say shorten it & you need to move all the others up to it

Then hold down shift while you drag & all the clips to the right will move along, keeping the synchronisation between them.

To attach clips to a specific slide, then click on the slide and right click the audio clip & select link to slide x

Good luck with the house move, I moved 3 years ago & still have boxes unpacked with no idea what is in them!!

Too busy with other things to get round to sorting them.

Jill