WnSoft Forums

Nature's Beauty

Lin Evans

Thanks folks!  

It's Just something a bit calming and for my stress relief. It's such a shame that people in this word can't get Along. There Will Always Be Someone Richer, Poorer, Smarter, Dumber, Taller, Shorter, Stronger, Weaker, More Fortunate, or Less Fortunate Than Yourself So Enjoy What God Gave You And Let Others Do The Same.

These Are Just What I Think Are Some Beautiful Nature Images From Pixabay and Wallpaper Set To Relaxing Music. It Works For Me As Stress Relief And I Hope It Does The Same For You...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

You can’t look at life in any other way than you have already said.

My philosophy has always been to do the best you can in every situation you are in. As long as you feel afterwards that you couldn’t have done any better, you can always take satisfaction from that. 

As for the slideshow - good stuff. Keep them coming if it helps your stress relief, because it helps ours as well!

Regards

wideangle

Great slideshow. Pixabay has some really nice images and SVG objects. Have not tried their videos.

Covid-19 has been rough and it's a good example of the butterfly effect and how small change can turn into something bigger. Maybe if there were more vegans we would all be healthier.

Thanks,
Tom

Yes, it's a troubled world we live in. The major difference these days is that when a "butterfly" flapped her wings in past years it was an eternity before anything happened around the world and if we knew of any correlation at all, or if we even knew that there was a butterfly it was a random and mystical event.

Today when a butterfly in the wild in some remote Amazon rain forest flaps her wings, not only is it often known nearly instantly around the world, but predictions are published and likely outcomes proffered about by the media and multiple events are considered the "result" of that action whether or not in reality there was any causal connection or just a random correlation.

Sensation "overload" sometimes happens and the result is that to some, nothing is believable. I ground myself by the enjoyment of simple things such as images of our beautiful blue ball on which we all live and the mysteries and wonder of nature and her living bounty of both animal and vegetable nature.

Every day during the harsh winter, I feed little bushy tailed, cotton tailed and feathered visitors who come to my back yard to visit my service pup Ruby and provide me with hours of photographic and visual pleasure. I try to limit my exposure to the "news" as much as possible. 

Best regards,

Lin & Ruby pup

{Q}DSCN2286.jpg

Hi Lin

Best regards

What a super relaxing slideshow. I have played it over several times and find it really calming.

What a beautiful world we live. I just wish we could all make a better effort to look after it.

Gogs