WnSoft Forums

Email support form doesnt work [SOLVED]

Lynettelilac

I have tried to upgrade to PTE AV Studio 10 pro from 9 Deluxe.  I have paid and been sent a key.  The key doesn't work message says its damaged or incorrect.  I cut and pasted it in from the invoice several times.  So I try contact them using their support form  That's broken too.  It gets to the point where you have to put some sort of validation in but I dont know what to put in.  So I go around in circles with a broken Key and no way to contact the Company.  What poor service this is.  I have started a dispute on Paypal in desperation.  I dont know how I can resolve this.  There are no phone numbers or anyway to contact them other than a form which doesn't work.  

Hi Lynette,

Thanks for purchasing upgrade to PTE AV Studio 10.

I apologize for our late response and this problem! It seems that I missed your question when I checked unread content.

Your new license key is correct for PTE AV Studio 10. I just checked and it was accepted. The common typos are possible with "1" and "I". I used Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+V and it worked fine. I've read above that you already tried this method, please can try again? I'll send you the key again in a private message.

The contact form on WnSoft website requires to reply an anti-spam question. Just type: PTE (3 symbols) as suggested in a hint.

• Igor changed the title to Email support form doesnt work [SOLVED]