WnSoft Forums

Jerky playback on Olympus MOV file and lg g7 phone mp4 file [SOLVED]

backpack45scb

These two videos were moved to a folder on my Windows 10 system. When imbedded in my PTE AV Pro show, they work fine in preview mode on my desktop, and the exe version works there as well. When I copy the exe file to my Win 10 Dell Studio xps m1640 laptop 2012, the videos stutter badly. This is the link to the MOV file from our Olympus EM5Mark3 https://www.dropbox.com/transfer/AAAAAEr9SKVafYeC_4EktwojzUseiNJH9Di_2xUbnnl08bfpLbk3evs

This is the link to the mp4 from my lg g7 phone https://www.dropbox.com/transfer/AAAAAEFamGIdJc6dFiGI_fUMlFBdkJodxjT3nT9QhrsDs-K9UutOj1o 

Any thoughts?

Hi,

Mouse and keyboard commands are not available in MP4 video output. Only standard possibilities in a video player software.

First video from Olympus is 4K (3840 x 2160). It's a very heavy video format for an old laptop from 2012 if you create an EXE show.

For an EXE show we recommend to include video clips up to 1920 x 1080. For 4K video clips you need a new fast desktop computer or laptop. However there are many case when video may stutter during playback, a mix of several video clips, many hardware configration of computers.

So in general we recommend to create a MP4 video if your project contains high quality video clips to guarantee always smooth playback.

• Igor changed the title to Jerky playback on Olympus MOV file and lg g7 phone mp4 file [SOLVED]