WnSoft Forums

Mr Ken Taylor [SOLVED]

Ken Taylor

Dear Sirs

I currently am using a trial version of AV Studio 10 Pro. I have a show that I've been creating for quite some time, made in P T EXE 8, I opened it in Studio 10 and it

ran OK, ( has a lot of animation work in it). I wanted to create a DVD out of it. The video builder starts and creates MPEG2's of all the 336 images OK, but when it reaches 99 percent and tries creating Menu MPEG2's it just freezes up and will not go any further. My show is 3.80 GB in size. Could you please  tell me what's going wrong.

Thanks Ken

DVD’s are old obsolete technology now. Can I suggest you publish your show to a 60p Mp4 HD video (1920*1080) instead of a DVD. The advantage is that the video will play on any PC, or Mac and on most modern flat screen TV’s. The biggest bonus is that unlike a DVD an Mp4 retains all your image quality and does not reduce resolution as a DVD would. 

9 hours ago, Barry Beckham said:

DVD’s are old obsolete technology now. Can I suggest you publish your show to a 60p Mp4 HD video (1920*1080) instead of a DVD. The advantage is that the video will play on any PC, or Mac and on most modern flat screen TV’s. The biggest bonus is that unlike a DVD an Mp4 retains all your image quality and does not reduce resolution as a DVD would. 

Thankyou Barry, I've never tried anything like that before. Can I transfer my show on to a memory stick?. 

Thanks Ken 

• Igor changed the title to Mr Ken Taylor [SOLVED]