WnSoft Forums

Access violation Error at startup [SOLVED]

Photo99

I am using PTE Delux 9.0.14 on a win 10 PC.

The last time I used PTE it was running perfectly well. I have not used PTE for over a year.

I need to make a new project and ran PTE today and got the error message --

Access violation at address 0075A6B4 in module
 'PicturesToExe.exe'. Read of address 00000000.

at startup. I continued on and am having trouble with the file list displaying correctly and cannot access anything in it.

I have rebooted the PC restarted PTE but still get the error and folder/file problems.

Please help.

SORRY everyone!     I just found the answer on the forum, my first search didn't.  I have updated to 9.0.0.22 and the problem is solved.

I do have one question though, as I said earlier it has been sometime since I used PTE so it may be my memory but I don't see any .pte project files in the file list. They are there in the folder in windows explorer.

Is this normal?  I have checked the file association in windows and the .pte files are tied to PTE as they should be, and when I click on them they open in PTE.

If so I think it would be very useful to have them display in the file list in PTE.   If not can you tell me why this would happen and how to fix it please?

thanks in advance, Joanne.

Joanne,

Glad that your solved 1st problem by installing version 9.0.22.

File File list never displayed project files, only images/videos/audio. Please post a new topic in Suggestions for future versions if you want to see this improvement.

• Igor changed the title to Access violation Error at startup [SOLVED]